4.27.2012

Happy 8 months baby boy

With all of the days chaos I let your very important day go by unnoticed. Baby boy you turned 8 months old yesterday 4/26 and I treated it like any other day. In fact, it is not like any other day. The 26th of each month is a reminder of your special day. A day in August that we first got to meet you face to face. As you near your first birthday my heart breaks a little that my baby is growing up. You are so loveable and happy. Your smile is so infectious and those cheeks…..Oh my gosh, those cheeks.  You roll over now with such ease, you army crawl yourself over to all your sisters toys (much to her dislike) and you love to stand up and bounce around. You love your sister and thankfully she is warming up to you. Recently you both have decided that bath time together is much more fun than apart.  You both are so cute sitting in the bathtub while daddy tries his hardest to wash you both between laughter and playing.   Happy 8 month birthday my little Paul Maximus. You make my heart skip a beat every time I see you smile. Love, mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment