4.18.2011

Wisteria Lane and Nathan Fillion





Desperate Housewives. Probably one of my favorites shows ever. It has drama, drama, and even more drama.  Well, on Friday my sister surprised me with tickets to A Block Party on Wisteria Lane. We arrived Saturday, at Universal Studios (where Desperate Housewives is shot) and were taken on a tram to Wisteria Lane. On the Bus sitting next to me, Desiree, and Michelle was Nathan Fillion. He was so cute, tall, and muscular . We all drooled just a little bit. So began our uh-mazing night . We toured all the houses which was more fun for me and Desiree. (Michelle was there for only one reason: Nathan Fillion. ) The night was spectacular and so were the house. They look just like they do on tv. Eva Longoria's (Gaby's) house was so beautiful  and it was open for us to go inside. The most amazing of all the houses was Dana Delany's house in the show. I had a blast and was glad that my sister gave me the opportunity to walk on the set of the show. I acted like a total nerd most of the night and squealed with delight at the sight of every house. I got to meet, Dana Delany, Marcia Cross, and a few other celebrities. To say Desiree and I embarrassed Michelle is an understatement. We yelled like schoolgirls. I dont care. We had fun and Michelle got Nathan Fillion's autograph. Oh such a beautiful night to be among the  celebrities.

3 comments:

  1. That's actually pretty cool. I didn't know you can buy tickets to do things like this :) I've never seen Desperate Housewives but I could imagine what it would be like to visit my favorite TV show set (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention it was for charity... and the band from TV! So many amazing things from that night, not the least of course was Nathan Fillion. But also many of the other cast members of Castle! Those houses were ok but I didn't know anything about them and it was so hot inside!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ brenda- the money was going for cystic fibrosis so it went toward a good cause. I couldnt believe we were on the set. I LOVE that show and it was a dream come true to be on the set!!

    @ michelle- haha you should watch Desperate Housewives. It is a drama show and full of surprises. I couldnt believe that celebrities were just walking around. I felt like they should have been in individual bubbles.lol

    ReplyDelete